Recent Cleaning Posts
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Brunswick today at 912-264-6094 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision-makers on the first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. A study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
4 Tips for Keeping Bugs Out of Your Home Come Spring
Don't find yourself with new unwelcome roommates when spring thaws the winter ice!
Every year after winter has come and gone, bugs come out of hibernation and are looking for places to feed and mate. They look for moist, dark places to call home, and your home is often the prime real estate. Whether it’s ants, cockroaches, or other creepy crawlies, there’s plenty that we can do to help keep them out of our homes! SERVPRO of Brunswick has put together some tips for you to help keep your home pest free.
Cleanliness is The Best Deterrent
Insects like to find dark, cluttered places to call home and multiply. Do your part and make sure that you are on top of your cleaning to make sure that the insects can’t take up residence in your home. Spring cleaning is a fantastic time to remove habitable conditions from your home from the insects, so make sure to stay on top of that!
Always Check the Screen Doors
Another item that often goes overlooked is the screen door/screens for windows. It’s important to check for cracks or openings before spring comes around to ensure that no bugs can make a break for your home. If you happen to find any holes in the screen doors, do your part and plan to repair them as soon as possible! The last thing you want is an unintentional bug infestation because one tiny hole was overlooked.
One big offense that people oftentimes find themselves doing is leaving food out in the open. If you or your family have a bad habit of leaving food out on the counter overnight, or leaving food open in the pantry, don’t! This is a prime resource for bugs to get inside of your home. The moment that one insect finds some leftovers out in the open or the pantry, it’s game over. Soon they’ll be all over it! Make sure to discard or refrigerate any food that is being left out.
Removing Unnecessary Water
Finally, one of the least known components of a bug problem is water. If there is any kind of leak anywhere, or somewhere that has a dark and damp surface, bugs are attracted to it. Do your best to ensure that any leaks are fixed immediately and that standing water is not left out in the open for too long. Cleaning these areas immediately will persuade the insects to seek refuge elsewhere. This is prime breeding grounds for these bugs, don’t let them have a chance to get comfortable and settle!
If you find a leak or water damage in your Spring cleaning. Call SERVPRO of Brunswick to make it "Like it never even happened."
Say See You Later to Office Odors
Deodorization services can rid your office of awful odors!
Unpleasant smells in workplace environments are distracting and unpleasant. They can, also, lead to all types of negative consequences. Stubborn odors can reduce productivity, and they can make employees feel unwell. Bad smells can contribute to headaches that aren't conducive to workplace success. The occasional stinky lunch may not affect everyone for more than a few hours, but real odors can signal a problem. If you have any concerns that involve unpleasant odors in your workplace, you don't have to sit back and feel helpless anymore. Our SERVPRO team has significant experience with the odor removal process. Our technicians understand and make use of all the most effective deodorization techniques.
Why Professional Deodorization Service Is Smart
So many things can contribute to awful office smells. Lack of ventilation can be a culprit. The combination of coworkers' meals can be responsible. It can be tough to do away with stubborn smells without a professional cleaning. Recruiting the assistance of seasoned technicians can save you time. Our team members have a strong understanding of the odor elimination process. We eliminate odors of all types skillfully and meticulously. If you have lasting food odors hanging out in your office, we can make them a thing of the past for you. If you have unwelcome renovation work odors in your office, we can make them ancient history, too. We can tackle musty odors from water damage or mold infestations as well.
Your employees will enjoy the lack of odors around the office and your customers will too. A smelly business will turn away business almost as fast as poor customer service. Don't let the community associate your business with poor odors or customer service!
SERVPRO of Brunswick is a reputable local company that specializes in commercial cleaning services. We can handle odor issues and eliminate them. If you want your office environment to feel refreshing and clean again, you can turn to our team members. They're equipped with all the highest quality deodorization tools and products on the market. They know how to use all these fine tools and products like the experts they are, too. Call our company as soon as possible for additional details about our five-star work and make an appointment. We understand the odor elimination process here.
Have Questions? Call Today – (912) 264-6094
A Carpet Cleaning Checklist for Your Home
After the long winter, it’s probably time to have your carpets cleaned. The kids, the spouse, Rover, and the relatives have been tramping in and out all through the season, and even though everybody, except Rover, wipes their feet, your carpets are suffering.
Here is a checklist of things you need to consider when planning your carpet cleaning:
- Do you want to DIY, or call a professional? Take stock of the time it will demand to clean your carpets thoroughly. A professional cleaning company such as our SERVPRO of Brunswick team can have it done while you’re at work!
- A professional company has the experience and the expertise to handle anything that might come up. They will have access to the best equipment possible.
- The most efficient of technologies, such as hot water extraction, are available to a company that has cleaning expertise - speeding up the process considerably, by the way.
- Before we start, we do a complete analyzation of your carpet situation to make sure we are knowledgeable concerning your unique carpet needs. A house with a pet is going to need different treatment than a house without, even if Rover is very polite!
- Because we can accelerate your dry time, you can come home from work and relax, as long as you take your shoes off!
- No carpet is stain proof; even though all carpets sold today have some sort of anti-stain treatment applied, these treatments wear off over time. Professional cleaning companies can remove almost all household stains. If they cannot, it’s time for new carpet.
- If your house is smelling musty, a deep cleaning should take care of it. But keep in mind that SERVPRO of Brunswick is experienced in mold detection and remediation, so we can keep an eye out for your health and safety.
Call us here at SERVPRO of Brunswick: (912) 264 6094 or visit our website at SERVPRO of Brunswick for all your carpet cleaning needs! We also handle fire and water damage.
On The Importance of Replacing Your Cleaning Supplies
Keep a close watch on your cleaning supplies, Brunswick!
Maintaining a home or office and keeping it clean and bright is an endless job. The day-to-day work of having a place kept clean for a family or a group of employees takes a lot of energy. It also requires attention to detail and a ready stock of soaps, scrubbers, and bottles of Windex. As any homemaker or professional cleaner knows, you can never clean enough! This is especially true in a home with small children and/or pets, as well as in a busy office where late night meetings often need extra food.
A Constant Cleaning Vigil
Keeping that home or office clean requires constant cleaning vigilance. It’s amazing how many dust bunnies can creep in under an office sofa or a living room couch. Though we all love our pets, the person in charge of keeping a pet environment clean may be forgiven for viewing the family cat or dog as a walking dust bunny. The trail of fur and dust one pet can leave around a home is amazing, but again, that’s why the cleanliness gods invented fur brushes and dust mops.
One of the keys to keeping that home or office clean, bright, and smelling fresh is to keep the stock of cleanup supplies fresh, on a weekly basis. There’s nothing worse than confronting a serious pet mess or the aftermath of a late night office meeting (with Chinese takeout) and then realizing the Windex bottle is empty. Forgetting to restock is what makes these soul-killing cleanup crises more serious than they need to be. So be sure to pay attention to those supplies and refresh them.
Calling in Cleanup Reinforcement
If the rigors of constant cleanup become daunting, it may be wise to consider bringing in professional help, from a top-flight cleanup service like SERVPRO of Brunswick. SERVPRO is staffed by a dedicated and well-trained group of pros who know how to rehabilitate a messy home or office and get it looking spic and span in no time.
So if you’re confronting a cleanup job that’s too big to handle alone, call in SERVPRO of Brunswick.
Tips to Clean Your Home for Thanksgiving Guests
Get your home ready for holiday guests with these tips!
Tips to Clean Your Home for Thanksgiving Guests
You are looking forward to Thanksgiving, and you are expecting several guests. Like most people, you are getting your home ready for the holiday. Normal cleaning is great, but carpet maintenance should be on your schedule!
Dirty Carpet and Respiratory Issues
Carpets trap dust and gases. A dirty carpet is bad for many reasons. Your carpeting should be cleaned on a regular basis to prevent sneezing. The carpet can stay in mint condition when stains are removed in a timely manner.
Carpets should be vacuumed throughout the week. The vacuum will remove food and dirt that falls to the floor. Also, excessive foot traffic can cause deeply embedded stains. When you contact our company, we will clean your carpet to a pristine condition and give you tips to keep it looking great!
Professional Carpet Maintenance
The products we use will give your carpet added protection from grime, dirt and food stains. Our products can prevent stains from settling on the carpet. The carpet needs to dry after a shampoo. If the carpet does not dry properly, you may have to replace your carpet. Wet carpet has several hazards. Mildew and bacteria can grow on wet carpet. Our technicians are experienced professionals. We can clean several different types of carpets. Our technicians know which machines are safe for your carpet.
Carpet Maintenance Methods
The bonnet carpet cleaning method can help on short piled carpets. The hot water extraction method can help on carpets that need a deeper cleaning method. A deluxe precondition can restore soiled carpet. Showcase premier cleaning is the most thorough cleaning technique.
SERVPRO of Brunswick
Clean your carpet at least twice a year. If you have allergies, your carpet may need to be cleaned on a more frequent basis. The clean carpet will improve the overall health environment in your home. We can give you a professional consultation. If the stains have lingered on your carpet for years, we can tell you if the stains can be completely removed. We can outline the carpet maintenance process.