Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Brunswick is prepared for peak hurricane season. We are keeping a watchful eye on the tropics and the storms forming throughout the Atlantic and Gulf. We stand prepared with you, our neighbors, and are ready to help event that storm damage occurs. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have teams and equipment standing by to help our community recover from any wind or flooding damage that happens.
If your property sustained damage during a recent storm, we will work quickly to remediate your home or business and get things back preloss conditions.
For assistance with your Storm Damage, give us a call at (912)264-6094
We are always Here to Help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (912) 264-6094
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Brunswick arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.