Hurricane Florence Update for Coastal Georgia
With Hurricane Florence’s uncertain path we encourage everyone to get prepared with potential life saving tips!
Ways to be prepared:
1. Get weather alerts And important information in your county:
2. Contact SERVPRO of Brunswick to create a Emergency Ready Plan for when a disaster strikes your home or business. Getting you back to business faster with little to no down time.
- Emergency Ready Plans are a FREE service that SERVPRO gives to the community. The Ready Plan compiles vital information for your property to get back to pre-storm conditions. For example the app compiles property photos and characteristics, water shutoff valves location, and other key property information that influences the restoration process.
- The Emergency Ready Plan allows for you to request service by pressing a button! One button and we are on our way to make it “Like it never even happened”
- Begin your Emergency Ready Plan by downloading the app from the App Store.
3. Create your Hurricane Preparedness Kits. Find a good reference list by clicking here.
Preparation is key in event of any storm. Prepare your home, prepare your business, and most of all prepare your family!
If you find your home or business affected by storm damage contact SERVPRO of Brunswick to make it “Like it never even happened”
Call us today to help you get prepared at 912.264.6094